After a long week I have decided to choose weebly . I made this decision based on my experience not just reading from here and there . I tried to design a web page at Google . I found it easy but not attractive and lacked some vital features. Today I designed the same contents with Weebly and I found the differences:
* There are sub pages in weebly as Google sites, you can create many sub pages as you like .
At weebly there are sub pages but you can't navigate from one to another as Google site
If you have a lot of information that you want to include on a single page, experiment with layouts to find the best way to organize and present it to your visitors. Click here
* At Google you can't use slide photos
* At Google you can't use You tube easily as weebly
* At Google you can't use face book or twitter etc.... easily such as in weebly. They are parts of the weebly front page
At Google I can upload files one after the other but it differ in weebly because every time you upload a file you need to drag the word file from the side bar on the left . I think it is easier .
* At weebly You can use drag and add any thing you like from the left bar and use it easily .
* At Google you can view the files or download them.
* At weebly you can download them only .
* At Google you can leave a comment at the end of every page.
* At weebly there are two kinds of contact :
- Contact Form
- RSVP Form
Unfortunately, it is a trick there are no social links in weebly because i tried to log into the face book , I found myself in my e- mail
* At Google you can add twitter from add gadgets but there is no face book and the icon itself is not like we used to see it ( in Google it is in a box )
* Both are easily to add and change anything you want even after you published them.
I think it is not an easy job as we think because the expectations from others are big . After reading the summary of the survey responses and analyzed it we realized that we have to create something useful that can satisfy others .