Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In our third session  our instructor Dr. Joyanne showed us how to be positive learners  in teaching process .How to share her in the session and how not to be traditional ones.We are not the students who  are just told—and there is nothing for them to do but take notes. In the partnering session , we teach ourselves (with our instructor's guidance.). We therefore have a real need for all the technology tools that can help us  learn and create.So we have to know and practise all these technology tools in order to be helpful to our students .Someday I have to use these ones with my students so I will not be a digital  immigrant . So our biggest challenge in teaching now to remake ourselves into 21st century tools for learning.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Elham. It's really a new experience for most of us on our way to use technology in teaching. Let's give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful,Elham.Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting ! and how active you are .Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elham, you are learning, growing and teaching others! Thanks a lot for sourcing and sharing this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing , Thanks Elham for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you saved my life I was in a mess about my task for this week and here you are presenting the solution on a silver plate
    Thanks my Angle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes my dear getting the students intrested in the educational process is a great objective to be achieved.
    Of course I thank you alot for this helping video.b

    ReplyDelete