Wednesday, September 26, 2012


My second week in my scholarship diploma was really interesting . I learnt  something new . Group work is very enjoyable . Moreover , using unique methods in teaching is also effective . The session was not just a lecture . It was us who  did the lecture . our professor was just a leader who gave  us  a topic then guided us gradually to the ultimate target she wanted .Her target is making us happy and creative thinkers .I think ,creative  teaching is the shining star that tells us where we want to go. Teaching is a passion. It shapes one's future. It directs our daily activities. Teaching inspire us to influence people. 

2 comments:

  1. Elham, in the last two weeks I can see the growth in your confidence, writing and willingness to try new things. Uploading photos and video to the blog. Well done! And what an interesting choice for both the photograph and video! Contemporary choices. What was your motivation here? You also made some interesting insights to make all your readers think. I am looking forward to your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos Elham teaching is a passion this is exactlywhat I feel

    ReplyDelete