Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reflection on my first Lecture

Last Sunday was really exciting because all day I was teaching at my classes then in the evening I felt that  I am returning  many  years backward as  a little student   .This emotion of frightening and exciting that made me shocked as I realized it is a serious matter .The lovely instructor who tried her best to break the ice was exciting  and eager to know something about us .I was very impressed when she asked us to stand up then  put us into groups  .It was really interesting .However ,when she started reading and giving instructions I felt l was lost .The assignments were not clear enough . The last two days were tiring ,  I began to blame myself  for  joining the integrated technology .It was really  a mess I couldn't even  make a blog. Finally after several times I managed to do one correctly thank God .i think our instructor mission  will be challenging .

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting started on your blog! You are right, being in the role of learner is uncomfortable and challenging. But you will grow as you overcome each challenge. The assignments will be clarified in time. Read over the syllabus and come with your questions on Sunday. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blog.. I believe most of us in the diploma share you the same feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on setting up your blog.
    When I gave the matter of feeling lost a second thought, I realized that it is the case when we start anything new. Sure you can remember a situation or more passed in your life when you started a new phase in your life.
    Be patient and everything will be fine Inshaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same. But I'm optimistic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had the same problems but I don't give up easily you are a sentimental person be alittle hard fighter

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulation on your new blog. I share you the same feeling as we are colleagues at the same school,having nearly the same thoughts and fears since we joined this diploma together he same time. I hope God help us to get it at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations my dear
    i totally disagree with you about learning. In fact i find that learning is fun.especialy that we are all grown up and most of us are teachers.we all chose to be in this course so it is not an obligation for us and what i mean here that we are not under preassure.i wish you all the best.
    Fagr

    ReplyDelete