Wednesday, November 21, 2012


The Integrated Technology Project






Last session was really a prime one ,we finally ended our first course . I remember the first session , with all our hestation and fear of the unknown . We didn't know a lot of technological tools . When we first heard the word blog most of us were shocked ( what, how ) then in a smooth way we began to understand ,intereact, collaborate  and our self- confedence was increased because of our instructor ,monitor , controller and assessor Dr. Joyanne  who continued in a reasonable  way to advise us and decide what activity we should do. We didn't feel boring during our sessions because we were eager to listen to our instructor giving us  new visions , and adding a new experience to us. A special thanks for you Dr.Joy. because you widened our scope of knowledge and  with your cheerful character you have  approached us  and our culture .We are pleased to meet you and I think you feel the same . I wish you a happy life. 

4 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to meet you too, Elham! I enjoyed watching your passion develop. Thanks for introducing us to Glogster! I will remember you for that always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the one I'll never forget Dr.Joyanne .Thanks for your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Elham,when we began this course we were afraid and hesitated about using blogs and asked ourselves if we have the ability to complete this study or we will give up easily and choose another branch bu We should thank God for helping us.Also we should appreciate Dr Joyanne' efforts in guiding us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also remember our first lecture. I remember I was lost. I couldn't imagine that I will have a blog and express my feelings and thoughts. Now and after we reached the end I feel I accomplished the course and learnt so many things I would never imagined I can learn them in such short time. DR Joy also taught us a very important thing that we should never give up and we should always try our best to reach a solution for any problem that faces us.

    ReplyDelete