Monday, February 24, 2014

Khan academy can be useful to me as a teacher

                                                Khan academy can be useful to me as a teacher

What is Genetically-Modified Food?





Using Adjectives to Compare

 

 

 

 

I think khan academy presents science and math lessons but I don't know if  these lessons are a part from  our curriculum .  Secondly,  suppose our students watch these videos , I think the problem here will be the language . English is a second language in governmental school the students learn English at school only and  don't use it in their daily life so it will be an obstacle for them to understand the videos.  It will be useful for experimental and international schools but not for the most schools in Egypt.  So we can say it will be for the elite students. I think teachers  have an important role  in  facilitating  this process . They can benefit from other teachers' experiences  and  their methods of teaching  .

 

1 comment:

  1. most videos in khan academy are not useful to me as an English teacher . It can be useful for science and math teachers . I hardly found those two videos to use them

    ReplyDelete