Sunday, February 16, 2014

Twitter or face book !

Twitter or face book !


When Dr Maha introduced the role play game, at first, I was at lost. Then, I understood it, oh , it was very easy( was this the feeling of being a student?) .  Again, it was vogue,   when Valentina introduced twitter. I know a little about it as we are used to dealing with the face book. When we face something new, we have the same feeling (obscurity). However, my inner curiosity is very high. I spent the last two days reading and searching about twitter. Last year, Sherif asked us to create an account on Twitter so I did but we didn't use it, we didn't have a chance to know anything about it. My students use the face book and it is a part and parcel of their lives and I have my face book which I use as a social interaction between me,  my friends and my  family. Therefore, we hope we will benefit from this new tool of technology to add something new and creative to us.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elham, thanks for posting this. So are these the most important things you learned in class? And what about the thing that remains unclear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Elham about that we did Twitter account but we didn't know why and how to use it but i believe we now have a great chance to learn more about it .I believe we need to know use it ,tweet,recive or reply to tohers and search on it because our last session focused on the importance of this tool in education right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi !
    I think twitter is still unclear to me, we need to practise it , to know something, we have to do it, not to just know some information or show me what it is. No, we just need to do ,do , do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you Elham. Valentina provided us with a very important file containing precious information about using twitter but practice is still effective to apply what you read and this what made me begin by setting up an account.Yett I need more help in following people and replying and other applications.

    ReplyDelete